I love ribbon, but as a new crafter, I don't have an extensive assortment of colors and styles. I was super excited to learn about our sponsor, Really Reasonable Ribbon, and how they supply assortments of ribbon at...well, really reasonable...prices! I received some great free product from them and made this fun card with three types of ribbon they supplied:
- Card Base - Recollections (A7)
- Papers - patterns from Recollections' Charming paper pack; cardstock by Recollections
- Cricut Cuts - owl from Create a Critter, page 25
- Embossing - wings with Cuttlebug's D'vine Swirls
- Other - trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon
The wide, ruffled turquoise ribbon that Really Reasonable Ribbon sent me was a perfect match to this paper pack I'd been neglecting for awhile. I added a lace trim on top of the turquoise and also used white ric-rac around the owl's frame to add interest. I'm really pleased at the result!
I also got to use some of my new K Andrew Designs Art Stamps, too! The inside sentiment is from the Crafty Friends set I won from Paper Playtime awhile back.
Do you like trims? If so, go show off all your best ribbons at Fantabulous Cricut this week for our Fancy Trims challenge!