This card is for a couple who just moved into their first home. We weren't able to attend the housewarming party, so I'm sending this greeting instead.
- Card Base - DCWV Brights (A2)
- Papers - patterned paper from American Crafts - Play paperpack; cardstock from scraps
- Cricut Cuts - house from Nifty Fifties, page 47; "Congrats!" sentiment from Cricut Classic Font, page 66
- Cuttlebug Embossing - blue background with Spots & Dots
- Other - doodling with white Gelly Roll pen and yellow-green Le Plume II marker
The house has another layer for the white cinder block and window frame accents. But with the house cut at 2.25 inches, this layer was just too small and delicate. Instead, I doodled the accents with a white Gelly Roll pen and added shadow with a yellow-green Le Plume II marker.
Okay, no more cards until I do some chores around the house... :)